Wednesday 2 June 2010

Avon Planet Spa African Shea Foot And Elbow Cream

I have used this cream for ages but decided to review it as I have got a new hand cream and thought I could review and compare the two. I haven't used the new one (Palmers cocoa butter formula) yet so I'll compare them when I get round to using it. That probably wont be for a long time because I want to use it for a few weeks before I tell you my opinion, plus I have to let my hands get dry again :P

Onto the review...



AVON PLANET SPA AFRICAN SHEA FOOT AND ELBOW CREAM

Cost: (don't know - I didn't buy it) no more the £5.00.

Weight: 75ml.

Packaging quality (/10): 4.

Good Points: I know it's for foot and elbows but I use it for hands last thing at night because it is very thick. However it is absolutley brilliant after about a week of using it on dry hands every day. It also softens my cuticules as well.

Bad Points: When I wake up in the morning my hands are still a little bit greasy but it's not too bad. I can't use it in the morning because, although the smell is quite nice - it isn't to anyone else you meet in the day. I didn't give it good marks for packaging because once you have put the cram on your hands you have to screw on the lid again, which is annoying. The mixture is quite thick, thicker than suncream so takes a while to soak in.

Would I re-purchase? Definatley but I might have to transfer the butter into a new container that has a push down nozzle.

No comments: