Wednesday 2 June 2010

E.L.F Studio Line Blush review


Left to right: Candid coral, Tickled Pink


I bought these 2 items a few days ago along with a concealer which I will review soon. This is the packaging they came in. It's just a regular brown box and nothing was damaged when I looked inside.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Customer service wasn't impressive but I can't really judge how they deal with problems because I didn't have any problems with the order. I choose the standard delivery and it arrived 2 days after I got an email saying it had been shipped, which I was very happy about as I hate waiting for something I've ordered.


E.L.F STUDIO LINE BLUSH IN TICKLED PINK

Cost: £3.50.

Weight: 2.75g.

Size: 7x6cm.

Packaging quality (/10): 8.

Good Points: No particular smell, small mirror inside but I would have preffered it to have covered the whole of the lid, the packaging is very similar to NARS blush and is the main reason I was attracted to buying this product, excellent value for money compared to other brands.

Bad Points: A little dusty when I put the brush in, not my favourite colour.

Would I re-purchase? No, but only because I don't like the colour as much as the other one and I'd like to try other colours out from the range


E.L.F STUDIO LINE BLUSH IN CANDID CORAL

Cost: £3.50.

Weight: 2.75g.

Size: 7x6cm.

Packaging quality (/10): 8.

Good Points: No particular smell, small mirror inside but I would have preffered it to have covered the whole of the lid, the packaging is very similar to NARS blush and is the main reason I was attracted to buying this product, excellent value for money compared to other brands, the colour is absolutley gorgeous.

Bad Points: A little dusty when I put the brush in.

Would I re-purchase? Definatley


Left to right: Candid coral, Tickled pink


Overall: I think these blushers are great, mainly because I like the packaging and that they are small and so easy to transport. I love the colour of Candid coral and will definatley re-purchase this item and I may try the other colours as well. Also, for just £3.50 it is definatley worth it.

No comments: